Sunday, May 25, 2014

I'm Back!

After a long hiatus, I have returned to blogdom.  These past few months have been extraordinarily busy for me; as I have been President of the University Club at our local Big 10 University, I have recently started my own business, Photoscapes by Marilyn, and I ran for County Council. 

My tenure for office as President of the UClub is in its last days, and I was defeated in the Primary for County Council, though I am remaining active in local politics (politics: poli - meaning many and tics - meaning blood sucking arachnids).  I am still working on getting my business off the ground and am trying to turn admiration of my photographs into sales.

Now you are caught up with what has been going on in the Foodie Household.  It's good to be back!



Peonies from my garden.

4 comments:

Rosie Hawthorne said...

Welcome back. I've missed you!

Rosie Hawthorne said...

I am a ROBOT and I got through!

Marilyn said...

I'm glad to be back.

vera charles said...

Hey, welcome back! I posted a comment on Rosie's Lime Pie recipe and saw on her blog list that you had posted recently.

Now that TWOP is but a memory, I am happy to have caught up with two of my old TWOP friends.